A lot of people think that church is just a place that asks for money. We understand, and that’s why at South Point Church, we have a 90-day return policy. After 90 days, if you feel that your financial gift wasn’t a worthwhile investment, we will return it to you in full.
Why do we give?
The reason we give is simple—we give because we have been given so much. We believe that everything we have belongs to God, and we want to follow His example by giving back to the church and the community.
Where does the money go?
The money given to South Point Church covers a number of areas. It is used for community outreaches, rentals for our Sunday socials, equipment and supplies necessary to share our messages, and salaries for our staff.
How You Can Give
- Download the Tithe.ly app here.
- Create an account with Tithe.ly and set up your information.
- Search for “South Point Church Saskatoon”
- Log into your mobile banking.
- Select “Interac e-transfer”
- Set up South Point as a payee under the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the amount you wish to give.
You can set up both options as a recurring payment. We thank you for your continued support and know that the Lord will bless you for your faithfulness to His work.
LET’S START A CONVERSATION